Our client is an automotive manufacturer. They are now seeking a field based Area Fleet Manager with experience of all aspects of the sales process, including high value capital good sales, to cover the South Coast of England.
The primary purpose of the role is to maximise Fleet Sales within the designated territory, observing volume and budgetary objectives.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
• Maximising the client’s registrations in the designated Sales areas whilst being cognisant of profitability objectives
• Maintaining an agreed visit rate to help achieve the Fleet Sales target
• Developing working relationships with all key fleets in sales area
• Improving the penetration of the client’s products within national fleets via existing and new customers
• Developing new customers in order to maximise sales penetration
• Implementing Fleet Department Marketing programmes e.g. hospitality, direct mail, ride and drives, product launches etc.
• Updating and maintaining the client’s databases
• Communicating market intelligence plus making recommendations to the Senior Management Team
• Providing all required reporting on a timely basis
The successful candidate will
• Have the ability to make high level decisions, particularly regarding levels of discounts for customers and be well versed in building effective and mutually beneficial business relationships
• Have the ability to influence individuals at all levels of the organisation
• Be a strong communicator, with strong analytical abilities and negotiation skills
• Have a working knowledge of the automotive industry with a desire to succeed and have a passion for the customer
• Ideally be educated to a minimum of degree level standard or equivalent with experience of high value capital goods sales
• Be self-motivated and disciplined
• Have strong presentation skills
• Have the ability to meet both sales and visit rate targets
• Hold a full, clean driving license
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Catherine Corrall at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.