- Join a global car making giant
- Work with world-famous automotive brands
- Move between brands and business functions
- Help to lead and shape our Field Force sales team
This could be the start of an exciting journey. As an ambitious Area Fleet Manager at Volkswagen Group UK, you’ll be out on the road representing some of the world’s biggest automotive brands. Think Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, Skoda and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles. Working across business functions and brands, you’ll be in the driving seat of both your team and career.
Developing and securing new business, you won’t just win over new customers in leasing and contract hire. But in our retailer network too. It’s a challenging, influential role. You’ll be out on the road delivering strategy, service and support to your team. An ambassador for our brands and the VW Group, great relationships and long-lasting customer loyalty will be the drivers of everything you do.
What you’ll need:
- Experience in retail, FMCG, hospitality or another B2B/B2C environment
- Proven track record in sales and customer service
- Commerciality, customer focus and great people skills
- First-class negotiating and influencing skills
- Ability to analyse and report on key data
- Flexible, proactive and open to new ideas
The Volkswagen Group is a truly global organisation, with a major presence in the UK. Thanks to our five renowned brands, one in every five cars sold in the UK is made by us. With 101 factories in 27 countries and 550,000 people worldwide, our success and reputation continues to grow, all by sharing ideas, innovations and opportunities right across the Group.
Ready to start your journey with us? Visit www.vwgontheroad.com