Our client, a fast paced and energetic business with an entrepreneurial culture and a national presence working with and on behalf of automotive OEM and automotive retail companies are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Fleet Sales and Area Business Development Manager to join their team covering the East of the UK. With exciting growth plans in place there has never been a better time to join. This is a role with plenty of scope and a business where autonomy is of a high level. There is a real opportunity to make a lasting difference and add value.
Manufacturer Fleet Sales - Area Business Development Manager
East (Field Based Role, reporting to Head Office)
£38k Basic, OTE £48k
- Responsible for a defined territory for small and medium fleet sales up to a Fleet Size of c.500
- Develop customer base – existing and prospective targeted primarily at the SME fleet segment, cars and LCV
- New Business prospecting
- Work closely with central departments and Business Centres to ensure demonstrations / test drives and full product presentation takes place
- Working to agreed targets present business propositions and follow through to order take and ensure delivery takes place to full customer satisfaction
- Support Team Meetings, Customer Events and Corporate Introductions
- Support quarterly activity plans to deliver sales targets
- Key goals are Customer Satisfaction and delivering ambitious but achievable Sales Targets, ensuring core values and best practice is adhered to at all times
To be successful you will need to have the ability to self motivate and drive to achieve results, coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. However, a flexible approach to work, a self-starter with an analytical approach is required. An understanding of fleet business operations and fleet customer requirements is preferred but not essential. You will also need to:
- Demonstrable achievement of sales growth through successful customer relationship development and retention
- Demonstrate previous new business prospecting experience
- Previous/current experience of successfully working in a Fleet Sales role is desirable but not essential
In return our client offers excellent career progression and satisfaction with an industry leading remuneration package, car and benefits. If you have the necessary experience and can demonstrate previous success preferably within the automotive arena although candidates from the retail sector will be considered then apply today.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.