The vision at Impetus Automotive is clear, to be a significant and valued partner supplying Sales and Aftersales support services to the automotive industry. Our programmes and projects are diverse, but our philosophy is simple, Work with our clients to develop & implement cost effective solutions that deliver measurable results.
Our clients are solely Vehicle Manufacturers. From identifying opportunities for improvement to delivering one-to-one coaching, projects can be ongoing, recurring or ad-hoc. All are completely bespoke and designed to improve the efficiency, management and profitability of the automotive industry.
Due to continuing business requirements they now require an Area Fleet Sales Manager of the highest calibre to join them in the North East of England and Scotland. The position is field based and you will work from home. Key goals are Customer Satisfaction and delivering ambitious but achievable Sales Targets, ensuring core values and best practice is adhered to at all times. The
Key responsibilities will include:
· Managing a defined territory for small and medium fleet sales up to a Fleet Size of c.500
· Developing customer base – existing and prospective
· New Business prospecting
· Working closely with central departments and Business Centres to ensure demonstrations / test drives and full product presentation takes place
· Working to agreed targets, presenting business propositions and following through to order take and ensuring delivery takes place to full customer satisfaction
· Supporting Team Meetings, Customer Events and Corporate Introductions
· Supporting quarterly activity plans to deliver sales targets
The successful candidate will be self-motivated with a solution based, results driven and analytical sales approach. The ability to engage at all levels of decision makers and influencers is essential. As is the ability to develop new business from scratch as well as manage existing accounts. Sales professionals with credibility and gravitas will excel in this role benefiting from working with an industry leading Global Manufacturer.
A demonstrable track record of growing sales, overachieving business objectives and understanding / managing margin is essential. Whilst fleet / automotive sales knowledge would be a benefit, a high performing, high calibre sales person with strong commercial acumen is more desirable.
Job Title: Area Fleet Sales Manager
Location: North East of England and Scotland
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.