Are you driven to deliver the highest standards of service to your customers? We are.
Renault’s investment in quality and customer excellence is reaping real rewards with 94% of customers surveyed claiming they would definitely recommend a friend to our Dealership network.
We are looking for committed, customer focused After Sales professionals to help our Dealer partners in Scotland and Northern Ireland to consistently deliver the highest standards of service to our customer base.
- To develop and achieve network Service Department Business Performance
- To animate and deploy Renault UK Service Marketing and Customer Experience Strategy
- To achieve Service profit and Customer Experience objectives within territory
- Be the principle Renault UK representative for the Service Department with the dealer network within a defined territory.
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- Management experience from automotive after sales or service environment (manufacturer, dealership or Fast Fit repair service operation)
- Highly numerate – comfortable analysing commercial data
- Commercially aware with a good financial understanding of dealer service operations
- Computer Literate: Conversant with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and with experience of Service process, tools and systems.
If successful you can look forward to an environment that is incredibly challenging, fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding. The competitive nature of our industry means that it’s vital that we lead rather than follow, which is why we empower our people to take the initiative no matter what their level. And, because we recognise that it’s the innovation and creativity of our people that sets us apart, we’re firmly committed to rewarding contribution and providing opportunity for progression.
Apply via our website. Complete the short application and upload your CV.
Closing Date: 25th November 2013.