Full Job Description: Field Managers
Mitsubishi Motors is the fastest growing brand in the UK. With sales growth set to continue for the next few years, now is a great time to join us and we are looking to recruit Field Managers to add to our current teams:
Area Managers X 3
We at Mitsubishi work closely with our dealers recognising that our relationship with them is very much a partnership. Your role would be to maintain the partnership while also implementing Mitsubishi’s commercial strategy and achieving the sales targets.
Corporate Sales Managers X 2
Responsible for maintaining existing customer relationships and identifying new opportunities to maximise sales of an evolving product offering.
For both roles, the ideal candidates will:
• Have experience in the retail motor industry gained ideally in a similar role with a vehicle manufacturer or at a senior management level within a motor dealership
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Be an energetic self-starter with a strong desire to achieve sales targets
• Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills
Area Manager candidates will also need to demonstrate a sound understanding of dealerships and be able to help drive dealer profitability. Potential territories are Scotland, South West and South East England.
Corporate Sales candidates will be covering Central England & Wales and South England. Experience within the Corporate Sales sector at Manufacturer level would be an advantage.
If you have these attributes and are looking for your next exciting challenge, apply in writing with full CV to Jane Russell - HR & Administration Manager, Mitsubishi Motors (The Colt Car Company Ltd), Watermoor, Cirencester GL7 1LF or email [email protected]
Closing date: Monday 21 April 2014