Area Sales Manager
We have recently signed an exclusive contract with a leading Driving School leasing provider to assist in Defleet, Inspection, Refurbishment and Remarketing of their core vehicle model ranges. This new Franchise Field Manager role has been created to promote the repatriation of stock within the specific Manufacturer’s Franchise.
Key Result Areas
• To consistently achieve sales objectives within the portfolio with agreed manufacturer’s and Franchise retailers by regular scheduled contact with each dealer.
• To form and nurture close relationships with the retailers, working to increase their awareness of GRS and to increase sales.
• Regular on site meetings with key decision makers
• Regular phone contact each week with all retailers to ensure a good awareness of stock and campaigns.
• Resolving all dealer concerns on an immediate basis.
• Regular contact with Sales Support & Operations teams in Cold Meece.
• Completing Customer feedback & contact reports
• Attending monthly sales meeting to provide market feedback and input into the remarketing strategy
• To take reasonable care of your own safety and as necessary the safety of others by taking an active role in ensuring that health and safety rules and procedures are followed.
• To complete other duties as may be required from time to time.
• To submit expenses at the frequency agreed.
• The role will require extensive travel and overnight stays.
Key Performance Indicators
• Achievement of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
• Completion of customer feedback and contact reports
• Performance feedback from Customers, Management, Peers, internal departments etc.
• Achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual personal objectives
• Quality of analysis and reporting and contribution into the monthly sales meetings
• Quality and quantity of input into team performance
Knowledge / skills / experience
• Ideally from a retailer / remarketing background, a complete understanding of the used vehicle market is essential.
• A strong knowledge of the Vauxhall product and Franchise would be a distinct advantage.
• Successful track record in sales performance.
• The role will require an individual with absolute confidence in communicating at Director Level and strong presentation skills are a prerequisite
• Computer literate with strong IT skills
• The ability to work remotely and used to extensive travel
• Exceptional planning and organisational skills with the ability to influence customer decisions through excellent negotiation and objection handling skills
• The ability to contribute to a team and share best practice
• Work well under pressure selling the benefits of the GRS brand rather than price
• Ability to obtain and retain product, customer and organisational knowledge
• Ability to analyse information effectively
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.