- Join a global car making giant
- Work with world-famous automotive brands
- Move between brands and business functions
- Help to lead and shape our Field Force sales team
Here’s an opportunity to develop in all sorts of directions. One where you’ll be working with high-profile brands, Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, Skoda and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles. There’s huge scope to move around the entire VW Group, progressing across business functions and brands.
Of course, you’ll need the ambition and charisma to deliver customer service driven sales. But what better way than as an ambassador for some truly legendary brands? Helping to lead our Field Force team by example, you’ll manage the performance of around 15 retailers. Not just delivering well-balanced sales forecasts. But championing customer satisfaction, aftersales performance and brand strategy. All at the top end of the automotive world.
What you’ll need:
- Automotive background, plus experience in FMCG, hospitality, B2B or B2C
- Proven track record in sales and customer service
- Sharp commercial acumen, customer focus and great people skills
- First-class negotiating and influencing skills
- Ability to analyse and report on key data
- Flexible, proactive and open to new ideas
- The Volkswagen Group is a truly global organisation, with a major presence in the UK. Thanks to our five renowned brands, one in every five cars sold in the UK is made by us. With 101 factories in 27 countries and 550,000 people worldwide, our success and reputation continues to grow, all by sharing ideas, innovations and opportunities right across the Group. Ready to start your journey with us?
Ready to start your journey with us? Visit www.vwgontheroad.com