Main Duties -
• To facilitate the smooth running of the service operation
• Monitor workshop productivity and the effective use of labour
• Ensure customers are received promptly and courteously at all times
• Work to constantly to improve the quality of customer service
• Assist in resolving complaints through route cause analysis to implementing preventative measures
Ability to demonstrate leadership, communication skills and understand how to motivate and coach a team to achieve demanding targets. Naturally self confident as well as empathetic with team members.
Previous experience of supervising/managing a team and ability to adapt to several roles to minimise impact of staff shortages.
If you require further information contact mike Dowling
Heritage Automotive is an equal opportunities employer
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.