Main Duties -
• To facilitate the smooth running of the service operation
• Monitor workshop productivity and the effective use of labour
• Ensure customers are received promptly and courteously at all times
• Work to constantly to improve the quality of customer service
• Assist in resolving complaints through route cause analysis to implementing preventative measures
Ability to demonstrate leadership, communication skills and understand how to motivate and coach a team to achieve demanding targets. Naturally self confident as well as empathetic with team members.
Previous experience of supervising/managing a team and ability to adapt to several roles to minimise impact of staff shortages.
If you require further information contact mike Dowling
Heritage Automotive is an equal opportunities employer