ttl automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in a business. We are a key service provider to Audi UK and now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Sales Development Manager Team Leader to join us and lead our newly created team.
The role of the BSDM Team Leader will be to manage the implementation of the programme as well as a Group of Audi Centres and a team of five individuals to deliver the programme objectives.
Our team of BSDMs are responsible for supporting a number of Audi Centres in maximising fleet sales volumes and increasing profits. This is achieved by supporting Audi Centre Management and Corporate Sales Managers in coaching, managing and developing all Local Business Development Managers to ensure the correct capacity and capability to deliver the Centres and Audi’s objectives.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Communicate the programme strategy to the team effectively
- Tailor the programme to deliver the required objectives and outcomes
- Give clear direction to the team to achieve objectives set
- Work with Audi UK to formulate initiatives to increase the effectiveness of the Audi Centre’s fleet
- Ensuring the efficient use of all coaching resources to deliver change within the Audi Centre’s
- Provide analysis to the client on prospecting and sales activity compared to the programme KPIs and benchmarks
As a BSDM Team Leader you will preferably have a strong in-dealer fleet sales background and be exceptional in all areas of fleet sales. We are looking for a dynamic self starter who has a wealth of experience in successfully improving performance in sales ideally, but not essentially, within the automotive industry along with considerable experience in managing people. You will be an engaging individual who can inspire others to achieve results and encourage sustainable behavioural change.
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following:
- Business to business sales expertise, ideally but not essentially within the automotive industry
- Knowledge of the UK fleet industry
- Knowledge of the fleet sales process
- Experience of relationship management within large corporate organisations
- Coaching and mentoring experience coupled with knowledge of coaching models such as GROW
- Experience in setting SMART objectives
- Encouraging sustainable behavioural change
- Experience of supply and pipeline management to ensure volume and profit targets are met/exceeded
- Experience of skills coaching
- Experience in performance management
In return you will have the benefit of working with a number of professionals with a wealth of experience within the automotive industry who are happy to support fellow colleagues. The successful candidates will also be offered the opportunity to obtain an IMI certified accreditation in Management as part of a comprehensive personal development plan.
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic performance improvement professional who thrives on encouraging people to deliver results and would like to make a difference within the Audi Centre network? If so, please apply by sending an up-to-date CV and covering letter (quoting your current package) to email@example.com quoting reference BDSMTL
Thank you for taking the time to apply to ttl automotive. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.