Automotive Business Manager - F&I
Location: Yeovil, Somerset
Salary: Industry leading package
Our client is a family run and owned Franchise Car Dealer Group based in the West Country. Established in 1960, the group operates 33 dealerships stretching from Helston to Taunton and Barnstaple to Yeovil, with Exeter forming it’s main hub of operations. The Group supports a well-balanced portfolio of brands including Porsche, Ferrari, Land Rover, BMW and Volkswagen.
Due to the increasing performance of their business, they now require a Business Manager of the highest calibre in the Yeovil area for their Land Rover Franchise.
Reporting into the Sales Manager, the key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
· The control and maintenance of FSA adherence
· Working towards the increasing profitability of our well established Sales Team
· Supporting the Sales Manager to ensure the business meets its profit and volume targets
· Maximising profitability per unit sale
· Exploring opportunities and managing all enquiries
· Ensuring accurate completion of all documentation
· Liaising with the finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commissions and payments
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2/3 years in an automotive sales environment, and must hold a current FSA certification. You will be able to demonstrate a proven successful track record and have excellent man management skills.
In exchange for you skills and experience, you will receive an industry leading salary package with an excellent OTE, a car lease option and company pension.
If you are looking for a new challenge then APPLY TODAY.
Key Words: Business, Manager, Business Manager, Finance, Insurance, F&I, F and I, Sales Manager, Automotive, Cars, Sales, Business Development, Customer Service, Man Management, and Team Leader.
Key Locations: Yeovil, Taunton, Crewkerne, Lyme Regis, Bridport, Dorchester, Blandford Forum, Bridgewater, Shepton Mallet, Wincanton, Weymouth.