Automotive Business Manager/Controller
£18k Basic £45k OTE + car & Benefits
Are you looking for a new challenge? If the answer is 'yes' then we may have the opportunity for you.
Our client is an established and successful Family run Dealership Group operating from four very successful Dealerships in the Midlands selling a broad range of new and used motorcars and commercial vehicles representing multiple volume brands including Peugeot, Citroen and Alfa Romeo. With an exceptionally loyal customer base and an emphasis on delivering customer service that is second to none our client has hardworking and established teams in each dealership with a structured group growth plan in place.
Due to continued business requirements they are now recruiting for an Automotive Business Manager/Controller for their Peugeot Dealership in Shrewsbury. Reporting to the Sales Leader, the key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
· The control and maintenance of FSA adherence
· Working towards the increasing profitability of their well established Sales Team
· Supporting the Sales Leader to ensure the business meets its profit and volume targets
· Maximising profitability per unit sale
· Exploring opportunities and managing all enquiries
· Ensuring accurate completion of all documentation
· Liaising with the finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commissions and payments
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years working in the automotive industry in a sales driven environment. You will be able to demonstrate a proven successful track record and have excellent man management skills. In exchange for you skills and experience, you will receive an industry leading salary package with a basic salary of £18k depending on experience with a realistic OTE of up to £45K+ per year, Company car, 21 days paid holiday per year and an array of Company Benefits.
If you are looking for a new challenge in sales management then APPLY TODAY.
Key Words: Sales Manager, Automotive, Cars, Sales, Business Development, Customer Service, Man Management, Team Leader, Business, Sales, Automotive Sales
Key Locations: Shrewsbury, Midlands, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Telford, Whitchurch, Welshpool, Market Drayton, Stafford