My Client is a top 10 Dealer Group representing 23 Manufacturer brands with 65 franchised dealerships across the UK. They are proud to have been recognised by the Motor Trader and awarded ‘Dealer Group of the Year’ for two years running. Their Vision to be the UK’s premier automotive retail and leasing group as recognised by colleagues, customers and shareholders alike is truly embedded into their culture, together with their commitment to provide outstanding customer service. As a Great Place to Work, they are continuously striving to develop their talent and create outstanding career opportunities for their colleagues.
Role - Automotive Business Manager
Location – Peterborough
Salary – £40,000 OTE
Are you looking for a new challenge? If the answer is 'yes', then we may have the opportunity for you.
Our client currently requires a Business Manager of the highest calibre to join their busy and high performing Dealership in Peterborough
The role of the Business Manager is key in ensuring that the dealership achieves the finance, insurance and warranty sales, whilst retaining maximum profit and ensuring that our customers are provided with the highest level of customer service.
Reporting to the Sales Management team, the Business Manager is responsible for:
· Maximising profitability per unit sales through the sales of finance, insurance and warranties, plus other additional products
· The control and maintenance of FSA adherence
· Ensuring industry leading standards of customer care and satisfaction are achieved and maintained
· Ensuring accurate completion of all Sales processes and administration
· Liaising with Group finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all volume related bonuses
· Supporting the Sales Management Team to ensure the business meets its profit and volume targets
The successful candidate will:
· Have previous experience in selling finance and insurance products
· Be highly motivated and looking for a challenging, rewarding career
· Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Be self-motivated and determined in a fast moving environment
· Be committed to providing outstanding customer service at all times
· Have a high level of numerical skill
· Be able to demonstrate ability in administration
· Be a team player
· Be ambitious, professional and forward thinking
· Be able to motivate the team in our company’s drive for greater quality performance within the Finance and Insurance area
With our clients’ leading position within the motor industry, there are excellent opportunities for further career advancement and industry-led training.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please see the contact details below, or click on APPLY.