Automotive Operations Manager
Our client in the auto industry is a very successful international company which is well placed to maximize the opportunities in the Central Eastern European marketplace. Their headquarters are in Prague with branch offices in CEE. Our client is seeking an Automotive Operations Manager to be based either in Prague, Czech Republic or Bratislava, Slovakia.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Managing Operations in centers: car preparation before sales, upkeep of showroom and outside areas etc
• Manage Service area: control a team of productive mechanics, supervising all repairs, control of spare parts including the purchase of spare parts
• Stock Management and Control working in close cooperation with Sales and Purchasing Department
• 4 years experience in the car business with at least one of the mentioned areas of responsibilities
• Experienced with people management skills
• Good organization skills and flexible
• Must be fluent in English and another European language is advantageous
• A starting salary of 30 GBP/year
• A commitment to continuous internal training
• Personal Development growth
If you are interested in this position please send your CV and cover letter on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information please visit our web page www.futurerecruitment.org .