Automotive PDI Technician – Location - Stoke on Trent - Salary - Competitive
Are you a dynamic, self motivated person, looking for an exciting new opportunity within a service centre environment? If so we have the perfect opportunity for you to join, an innovative car retail environment.
Our Clients goal is simple. To become the UK’s leading used car retailer through delivering the best possible car buying experience. They are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated, fully qualified (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent City & Guilds) Prep Technician, who is interested in working with a wide range of vehicles and qualified to do MOTs
What will I be doing?
. Carrying out pre delivery inspections on a wide range of makes and models.
. Attending daily stock walks to determine required repairs.
.Completing repairs identified during stock walks
· To ensure that all cars are prepared within the agreed 48hour turn around time.
· To report current and possible future vehicle faults and servicing requirements as identified whilst working on vehicles
· To keep an accurate record of all components, materials and consumables used
· To ensure that all work is carried out to company standards
· To ensure maximum use of technical knowledge and skills to achieve effective, economic and safe service/ repair of customers’ vehicles
· To take care not to cause accidental damage to vehicle and components during the service or repair
· To minimise wastage for all materials, oils and fluids
· To dispose of replaced parts and materials as specified in the Company’s and suppliers’ instructions for recycling, reconditioning and disposal to comply with environmental regulations
· To care for all materials, equipment and tools belonging to the dealership
· To carry out other duties as required from time to time
What about the benefits package?
In addition to a competitive annual salary, we offer exciting career progression and 22 days holiday a year.
If you are interested in working for this unique car retailer please Click onto APPLY
Key Words: PDI Technician, MOT, Service Technician, Mechanic.
Key Locations: Stoke on Trent, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Stafford, Crewe.