Automotive Sales Administrator
Our client is an independent operator of motorcar dealerships in the Midlands. Selling a broad range of new and used motorcars and commercial vehicles, our client represents multiple volume brands including Peugeot, Citroen and Alfa Romeo. Today our client represents 4 fantastic and established dealerships with continued growth planned for the coming year.
Our client currently has an opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join their Business Centre team at their Citroen dealership in Telford.
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Ordering and invoicing vehicles.
· Stock management, stock checks.
· Taxing vehicles and controlling vehicle transportation.
· Supporting and providing a quality service to the sales function within the dealership (an essential part of the job role).
· Supporting the Business Centre.
· Responsibility for all aspects of administration as required.
The successful candidate will be a team player who possesses excellent communication and administrative skills. You will also be able to demonstrate an ability to work effectively under pressure in order to meet deadlines. Previous experience within an automotive dealership would be advantageous but all applicants with the necessary skills will be considered.
If you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability we need, please click onto APPLY.
Key Words: Administration, Admin, Administrator, Sales Support, Automotive, Sales, Car, Car sales, Sales Admin, 10K, 11K, 12K, 13K, 14K, 15K, dealership, Automotive Dealership
Additional Locations: Shrewsbury, Midlands, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Telford, Whitchurch, Welshpool, Market Drayton, Stafford,