Automotive Sales Controller / Business Manager
Location – Wolverhampton
Salary - £Competitive + Benefits and Car
Our client is the largest independent operator of franchised motor car dealerships. Our client is the UK's Leading Automotive Retailer in the UK, and sells a broad range of new and used motor cars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles. Our client represents over 15 prestige brands including Aston Martin, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lotus, MINI, Harley-Davidson and Triumph, and is the UK's leading luxury motor car retailer with 110 dealership locations across the UK.
Are you looking for a new challenge? If the answer is 'yes', then we may have the opportunity for you.
Due to the increasing performance of our clients’ business, they now require a Business Manager/Controller of the highest calibre to join their busy Jaguar dealership in Wolverhampton.
The role of the Business Manager/ Sales Controller is key in ensuring that the dealership achieves the vehicle sales that are required, whilst retaining maximum profit and ensuring that our proposals meet the customers' needs.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Business Manager/ Sales Controller is responsible for:
· The control and maintenance of FSA adherence
· Working towards the increasing profitability of our clients’ well established Sales Team
· Supporting the Sales Manager to ensure the business meets its profit and volume targets
· Maximising profitability per unit sales
· Exploring opportunities and managing all enquiries
· Ensuring accurate completion of all documentation
· Liaising with the finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commission and volume bonuses
The successful candidate will:
· Be highly motivated and looking for a challenging, rewarding career
· Be well presented
· Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Be self-motivated and determined in a fast moving environment
· Be ambitious, professional and forward thinking
· Be committed to excellence
· Be able to motivate the team in our company’s drive for greater quality performance within the Finance and Insurance area
· Be able to demonstrate ability in administration
· Lead and inspire others
· Be focused on achieving goals
· Be able to demonstrate high achievement
· Be a team player
The main challenges within this role include the control of all deals that are proposed to our customers and helping to direct the sales team, whilst remaining a key member of it.
In return, our client will offer an attractive commission package , a company car and benefits commensurate with the importance of this role. Also, with our clients’ leading position within the motor industry, there are excellent opportunities for further career advancement and industry-led training.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please see the contact details below, or click on APPLY.
Key Locations: Stourbridge, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Walsall, Droitwich, Telford.
Key Words: Business Manager, Automotive Sales, F&I, Sales Controller, FSA,