HPI, established since 1938, is a market leader and brand synonymous with vehicle provenance checking, now a division of Solera Holdings inc whose portfolio also includes global insurance claims solutions provider Audatex.
Reporting into the Management Director based at HPI Head Offices in Salisbury, Wiltshire.
This role is responsible for;
• Overseeing a team of Senior Managers covering National Sales, Major Accounts and Business Development within the Vehicle Dealer, Manufacturer/Importer, and Insurance sectors.
•Growing the business whilst maintaining profitability and outstanding customer service.
• Exploring new ideas for revenue streams, thereby maintaining a competitive market position for the Company, in the short and long term.
•Inspirational and motivational leadership to achieve these results.
The successful candidate will be required to;
•Be of graduate calibre and currently working with a leading Automotive Industry supplier.
•Understand the competitive nature of all Automotive business sectors.
•Have a strong awareness of HPI’s product range and the market it operates within.
•Have a track record of
oDelivering profitability in a medium sized company.
oTaking full P&L responsibility.
oDriving profitable innovation and success in diversifying and increasing penetration for additional revenue through new channels.
oHiring, managing and motivating high performance teams.
•Working as part of cohesive and driven Head Office team.
•Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to establish and maintain collaborative work relationships at all levels within the company and with external business partners and customers.
• Be creative and have excellent organizational, follow-through, problem solving and analytical skills.
•Identify and execute critical path tasks and ensure completion under aggressive timelines.
• Be a strong self-starter with excellent time and project management skills.
•Prioritise and multi-task.
•Be willing, ready, and able to learn and execute the Solera Way of conducting business.
Selection for this role will be via a formal interview and HPI Board level presentation.
1.Are you currently leading a team of Account Manager and New Business Sales professionals, working in a first tier supplier to the Automotive Industry?
2.Are you a highly motivated, entrepreneurial and driven individual that can develop business through directing a structured Sales team?
3.Are you familiar with HPI and its products in the market, together with the competition and opportunities to expand business in the future?
4. Are you of Graduate calibre with strong influential and commercial mind set?
5.Are you able to relocate too or are you living within easy travel distance of Head Office in Salisbury, Wiltshire?