Are you sales and career driven as well as customer focused? Do you have proven automotive sales experience and/or believe you have the qualities that our client is looking for?
Our client is a successful UK Car Dealer Group with dealerships nationwide. Due to ongoing success, expansion and our clients focus on customer satisfaction they now require an additional Sales Executive to join their established and successful sales team at their outstanding dealership in Southampton.
Automotive Sales Executive
£35k+ OTE Car & Package
Due to continued business requirements there is now an exciting new opportunity for a Sales Executive to join the team in Southampton. This position will require working weekends.
Reporting to the Sales Management team, the key responsibility of the role is as follows:
- To achieve monthly sales targets for New and Used vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets.
- To achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance.
- Successful upkeep of company mandatory paperwork and processes
- To maintain a thorough customer follow-up programme on behalf of the company using prospect and promotional files
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a positive and enthusiatic individual, with excellent communications skills. You will be also need to be able to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team whilst achieving both personal and team targets.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Have previously worked in a targeted KPI environment
- Be able to demonstrate a successful sales track record
- Previous experience within the automotive industry is preferred
If you have the necessary skill set and experience that this role requires you will be presented with an exceptional career opportunity with an uncapped commission structure
so your earning potential will be entirely in your own hands.
If you feel that you would be right for this role, please click ‘apply’.