Automotive Sales Manager
£30k Basic OTE £45k+
Car & Benefits
Are you looking for a new challenge? If the answer is 'yes' then we may have the opportunity for you.
Our client is an established and successful Family run Dealership Group operating successfully in the West Midlands selling a broad range of new and used motorcars and commercial vehicles representing multiple volume brands. With an exceptionally loyal customer base and an emphasis on delivering customer service that is second to none our client has hardworking and established teams in each or their dealerships with a structured group growth plan in place.
Due to continued business development they are now recruiting an Automotive Sales Manager for one of their Dealerships in Shropshire. Reporting to the Group Managing Director the key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
· Customer satisfaction: To build trust, communicate well and exceed customer satisfaction expectations.
· Maximise opportunities: To maximise all sales opportunities.
· Maximise profit: To maximise profit through the sale of vehicles, add-ons and finance whilst controlling departmental costs.
· FSA compliance: Ensure adherence to the Company's FSA obligations at all times.
· Stock management: To ensure ideal levels of stock (based on value and mix, measured through the Sales & Stock report) are sourced, prepared, photographed, priced and displayed correctly.
· Manage the sales team: To inspire and lead the team to achieve the vision and strategy for the department. To continuously work to induct, motivate and develop your team to achieve their objectives and minimise colleague turnover.
· Policies and Processes: To be a champion of Group policy and processes and ensure they are explained, understood and implemented by your department.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years working in the automotive industry and be working or have recently worked as a Sales Manager or Sales Controller. You will be highly motivated, efficient and organised and comfortable working with electronic dealer management systems. You must be used to working in a competitive and process driven automotive sales environment and possess excellent communication and customer handling skills. You will be able to demonstrate a proven successful track record and have excellent man management skills. In exchange for your skills and experience, you will receive an industry leading salary package with a basic salary of £30k with a realistic OTE of £45K+ per year, Company car, 20 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays and an array of Company Benefits.
If you are looking for a new challenge in sales management and you feel you have the necessary attributes that our client requires and you are a driven individual with a desire to succeed by exceeding targets and maximising your income then APPLY TODAY.
Key Words: Sales Manager, Automotive, Cars, Sales, Business Development, Customer Service, Man Management, Team Leader, Business, Sales, Automotive Sales
Key Locations: Shrewsbury, Telford, Shropshire, Midlands, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Telford, Whitchurch, Welshpool, Market Drayton, Stafford