Automotive Service Technician Required – Bath
Operating from a newly refurbished, state of the art premises, Bath Honda prides themselves on being a friendly local dealer whose main focus is customer satisfaction. In our service department, our technicians strive to provide top notch customer service through extensive product knowledge, technical skills and enthusiasm for the role.
Due to continuing business requirements, Bath Honda are now looking to recruit two experienced Service Technicians.
Reporting in to the Aftersales Manager, the successful Service Technician will be responsible for carrying out inspection and service routines and also the repairing and testing of cars in an efficient, skilful and safe manner. Your responsibilities will also include:
· Carrying out such servicing and repairs in a safe and economical manner.
· Maintaining and developing skill levels in all aspects of repair, service and maintenance of vehicles.
· Advising the Workshop Controller / Service Advisor / customer contact of any additional work necessary on a car during a service.
· Ensuring parts of Warranty Claims are retained, cleaned and drained of oil where necessary. and ensuring exchange parts are returned to Parts Department when required.
The ideal Service Technician will be qualified to NVQ level 3 or similar. You will ideally have a proven track record within a franchised dealer background however this is not essential to be considered for the role. You will be a team player and be able to produce work to a high standard to maintain our customers' high expectations. You will also:
· Be technically minded, driven and determined to complete work to the highest possible standard
· Ideally posses a qualification in MOT testing
With the offer of a competitive basic salary and a range of company benefits including upsell and team bonus’ this is a great opportunity for the right candidate. In addition to this attractive package, Bath Honda also offers ongoing training, contributory pension and also childcare voucher schemes.
So if you are an experienced Vehicle Technician with great customer service and technical skills then this could be the ideal new role for you, APPLY TODAY!
Automotive Service Technician
Role Based in Bath, Sommerset
Salary: Up to £22,000 + Bonus