Are you an experienced Parts Advisor looking for a new challenge? Do you want to join a fast growing dealer group? My client is a Fortune 500 automotive retailer. Since its initial public offering in October 1997, they have grown to become the fourth largest dealership group in the United States and growing success in the United Kingdom. Following this continued growth they are now looking for an experienced parts advisor to join their highly successful BMW dealership in Farnborough, Hampshire.
Reporting in to the parts manager you will be responsible for:
· Delivering exceptional customer service by establishing customers needs for required parts, communicating relevant promotions and offers to customers when appropriate.
· Receiving, recording and allocating parts and consumables from suppliers, ensuring accuracy of stock deliveries against agreed orders.
· Liasing and maintaining a brilliant working relationship with BMW
· Reporting any stock damages or losses
· Being fully conversant with procedures within the Parts Department
· Maintaining and updating displays as per manufacturer requirements
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a busy parts department of a franchise dealership. If you have previous sales experience this will also be extremely beneficial! You will need to possess excellent communication and customer service skills and be computer literate.
With the offer of a competitive salary and a range of company benefits this is a great opportunity for an experience automotive parts advisor.
So if you are an experienced Parts Advisor with great customer service and sales skills then this could be the ideal new role for you so apply below!
BMW Parts Advisor