Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Are you a successful Bodyshop Painter looking to take the next steps in your career?
My client are the largest privately owned Vauxhall Dealer Group in the UK, established in 2003 with twelve site an annual turnover of £220 million and 700 employees. They are well regarded in the Vauxhall network and have gained significant recognition throughout the industry winning many National Awards.
There is now an exciting opportunity for a Bodyshop Painter to join their team in Aldershot.
Key responsibilities of the Bodyshop Painter:
· To carry out the preparation and completion of paintwork for cars in an efficient, skilful and safe manner
· Identify area to be worked on, plan work to ensure vehicles are ready when promised, in line with customer requirements.
· Prepare and prime bodywork to manufacturers specifications for finishing
· Mask up vehicle in preparation for spraying
· Mix and colour match paint, and paint all repaired areas to a high standard with an effective use of time in accordance with manufacturers specifications
· Paint the vehicle right first time to eliminate wastage
The Ideal Bodyshop Painter:
· Be able to work independently whilst remaining part of a team
· Be highly organised and flexible with their approach to work
· Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Be focused on attention to detail
The successful candidate will enjoy:
· Good basic salary with target-related bonus
· 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent)
· Full support and training to achieve ambitions
· Excellent working environment and representing the fantastic range of Vauxhall vehicles
To become a member of their winning team click APPLY today!
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.