Location: Hemel Hempstead
Salary: OTE £30,000
Are you a successful Bodyshop Painter looking to take the next steps in your career?
Our client was launched on the unshakeable belief that genuine commitment to the customer and unrivalled after sales service are essential ingredients in any retail success story. They have been trading for over 15 years. They believe their longevity is down to their commitment to their customers.
There is now an exciting opportunity for a Bodyshop Painter to join their team in Hemel Hempstead.
Key responsibilities of the Bodyshop Painter:
· To carry out the preparation and completion of paintwork for cars in an efficient, skilful and safe manner
· Identify area to be worked on, plan work to ensure vehicles are ready when promised, in line with customer requirements.
· Prepare and prime bodywork to manufacturers specifications for finishing
· Mask up vehicle in preparation for spraying
· Mix and colour match paint, and paint all repaired areas to a high standard with an effective use of time in accordance with manufacturers specifications
· Paint the vehicle right first time to eliminate wastage
The Ideal Bodyshop Painter:
· Be able to work independently whilst remaining part of a team
· Be highly organised and flexible with their approach to work
· Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Be focused on attention to detail
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.