Bodyshop Technician / Estimator
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits
Are you a successful Estimator / Bodyshop Panel & Painter looking to take the next steps in your career?
There is now an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual, who is able to use their own initiative to be part of our Haverhill Bodyshop.
The successful Estimate / Panel & Painter will be responsible for achieving the highest possible customer satisfaction levels by providing a quality of service. You will also be responsible for:
· Upholding company and manufacturer quality standards and ensuring all work-undertaken meets customer expectations
· Maintaining your work area, tools and equipment to a high standard and ensuring you understand and comply with all health and safety regulations
· Maintaining high level of technical knowledge and ensuring you are compliant with manufacturer training requirements
· Repairing all makes of vehicle through the many insurance company accounts they hold
· Helping to achieve sales targets as set out by the Bodyshop Manager
The Ideal Candidate:
· Will be highly competent in body repair / paint and estimating and experienced in working to high standards
· Be committed to achieve complete customer satisfaction
· Help achieve sales targets as set out by Bodyshop Manager
· Ensure work is completed to a high standard at all times
· Comply with Health & Safety Procedures
· Good basic salary with bonus
· 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent)
· Full support and training to achieve your ambitions
· Excellent working environment and representing the fantastic range of Vauxhall vehicles
In exchange they offer a competitive salary and bonus package along with a Pension scheme available and a stable working environment with one of the industries market leaders.
To become a member of their winning team apply today
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.