Bodyshop Technician / Estimator
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits
Are you a successful Estimator / Bodyshop Panel & Painter looking to take the next steps in your career?
There is now an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual, who is able to use their own initiative to be part of our Haverhill Bodyshop.
The successful Estimate / Panel & Painter will be responsible for achieving the highest possible customer satisfaction levels by providing a quality of service. You will also be responsible for:
· Upholding company and manufacturer quality standards and ensuring all work-undertaken meets customer expectations
· Maintaining your work area, tools and equipment to a high standard and ensuring you understand and comply with all health and safety regulations
· Maintaining high level of technical knowledge and ensuring you are compliant with manufacturer training requirements
· Repairing all makes of vehicle through the many insurance company accounts they hold
· Helping to achieve sales targets as set out by the Bodyshop Manager
The Ideal Candidate:
· Will be highly competent in body repair / paint and estimating and experienced in working to high standards
· Be committed to achieve complete customer satisfaction
· Help achieve sales targets as set out by Bodyshop Manager
· Ensure work is completed to a high standard at all times
· Comply with Health & Safety Procedures
· Good basic salary with bonus
· 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent)
· Full support and training to achieve your ambitions
· Excellent working environment and representing the fantastic range of Vauxhall vehicles
In exchange they offer a competitive salary and bonus package along with a Pension scheme available and a stable working environment with one of the industries market leaders.
To become a member of their winning team apply today