Our client is a leading automotive manufacturer of passenger cars who is currently enjoying strong growth in sales. They are now looking for an effective Brand Communications Manager to manage, develop and implement effective national advertising activity for their Brand.
Based at their head office, the Brand Communications Manager will manage the development of effective ATL creative activity, events, sponsorships and partnerships for the UK consumers both Retail and Fleet. The post holder will need to be knowledgeable about best practice for advertising and communications in the UK.
- Developing local and adapting international campaigns (above-the-line) to build image and awareness for the product lines.
- To identify, develop and manage events aimed towards the UK and Irish consumers, both retail and Fleet.
- To Identify, assess, manage and develop event sponsorship & partnership opportunities, managing successful appointments and ensuring full activation of the assets and agreement.
- Working closely with PR to activate and leverage Public Relations activities
- Managing the account teams and activity of local creative and event agencies.
- Developing partnerships for promotional activities for peak sales & seasonal periods, in line with national ATL or local activities.
- Fostering a positive working relationship with other
- To Communicate and cascade events & partnership strategy, activity and budget information within the head office team and Dealer Network via correct channels.
- Developing the Brand Vision working with central team.
Skills and Attributes
- A proven track record in an Advertising or Events Management role.
- Previous experience in the automotive sector in either a client or agency role is highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- A good understanding of media mix, with the ability to develop a suitable strategy
- To be customer focused with a good understanding of customer purchase motivations and marketing communication best practice.
- Experience of above and below-the-line communications.
- The ability to anticipate communication requirements and to plan events and creative actions in accordance with commercial priorities and strategic vision of the business.
- Multi-million pound budget management experience.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.