National Remit: Competitive Salary + Executive Benefits
“The best executive is one who has the sense enough to pick good people to do what he or she wants done, and self restrained
enough to keep from meddling with them while they do it.” Theodore Roosevelt
Jardine Motors Group is one of the leading motor retail groups in the country with a clear vision to grow and develop our business
within strong strategic partnerships. We are also committed to being recognised as an Employer of Choice within the automotive
industry by recruiting the best people and providing them with comprehensive training and development plans and recognising
and rewarding their contribution.
We are now looking to recruit an exceptional person who can operate as a Jardine Brand Director for one or our key franchise relationships.
Are you ready to take on the challenge? Do you have the right qualities to make a difference in our company?
You will need to:
• Have an outstanding record of over achievement in all aspects of business
• Be a motivator, capable of leading, developing and coaching a team of general managers and head office support managers
• Be able to achieve extraordinary results from ordinary people
• Have outstanding communication, organisation and inter-personal skills
• Be well respected within current role by team, peers and directors
In this role you will:
• Contribute to the overall strategy and business development of the dealerships
• Develop and agree the business plans and budgets for a defined group of dealerships
• Direct and manage dealership resources to ensure planned objectives are achieved
• Fulfill franchise responsibilities within dealerships by communication and creating goodwill with manufacturers
• Develop businesses into Employers of Choice workplaces
If you think you have got what it takes to achieve our extremely high standards,
please email your CV and a covering letter to
Gill Banham, Group HR Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for vacancy: 24th December 2010. Agencies can submit CV’s after the closing date.
For more information on this vacancy, please visit www.jardine4jobs.co.uk
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.