Future Recruitment Ltd. is a personnel and consultancy company in the Czech market since 2006. We provide a wide range of services from applicants looking for a new job to clients who search for new employees.
We focus on high-quality selection of employees. Specialists searching for specialists.
BUSINESS ANALYST TEAM MANAGER
Our client is a very successful international company in the auto industry, the largest used car retailer in Central Europe which is well placed to maximize the opportunities in the Central Eastern European marketplace. Their headquarters are in Prague with branch offices in CEE and has more than 1.300 employees. They are a publicly listed in Prague and Budapest.
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst Team Manager to be based in Prague with responsibility for pricing & market analysis in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Prague is one of the most beautiful cities in Central Europe with 1,8 mil inhabitants. It is a very cosmopolitan city with a large expat community, English schools, medical care and other services on a high level.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage a team of 20 pricing analysts and will be responsible for 2 countries
• Responsibility for pricing all incoming enquiries from telemarketing, faxes & emails
• Joint responsibility with buying for achieving daily & weekly volume targets
• Make stock & buying recommendations for buying department
• Analysis of sales & market data from many sources including:
o Incoming calls
o Website hits
o External websites
o Economic & industry data
o Price analysis of competition
• Identify vehicles with the highest profit & liquidity potential
• Market research to identify new markets
• Recruit, train, develop & motivate staff
Ideal candidate has experience in business analysis or risk management in a retail environment, with pricing in a large UK dealer group & some people management experience. It could also be a person who has worked in the financial & insurance sectors. We are looking for someone who is analytical, very well organized and is a team player.
• A starting salary of £50k - £80k according to seniority
• Company car
• A commitment to continuous internal training
• Opportunity for further career growth
If you are interested in this position please send your CV and cover letter on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information please visit our web page www.futurerecruitment.org .
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.