client, a fast paced and energetic business with an entrepreneurial culture and a national presence working with and on behalf of automotive OEM and automotive retail companies are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Programme Analyst to join the team.
Programme Analyst – 12 Month Contract
Primarily based in Southam, with frequent travel to sites in Milton Keynes and Walsall
Salary – £30K and Mileage allowance
This role is for a fixed term 12 month period. The role is to support the Tyre Programme Manager and will include:
- Managing the Tyre Programme administration
- Supporting the Tyre Programme Manager to ensure accurate management of the tyre programme bonus accounts
- Working with the Tyre Programme supplier to create and produce a reporting suite, to help identify trends and future opportunities
- Managing the tyre inbox to ensure a consistently prompt and professional response to our franchised dealer customers
- Implementing a Quarterly newsletter to the brands & franchised networks
- Supporting the Tyre Programme Manager in a full cross brand marketing review
- Working with the Tyre Supplier to create tactical promotional campaigns and initiatives
- Centrally co-ordinating tyres events for all brands, to deliver a tyre message to the dealer network.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and adopt a pro-active approach focussing on delivering outstanding customer service.
- Excellent numeracy skills; and demonstrable Microsoft Excel skills incl. V lookups, Pivot Tables and If statements essential
- Strong in organising data and summarising information
- Inquisitive approach to resolving problems independently
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight and moving deadlines
- Proven marketing/project skills and the ability to be creative and hit reporting deadlines
If you have the necessary experience and can demonstrate previous success preferably within the automotive arena although candidates from the retail sector will be considered, then please click ‘apply’.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.