Business Development Executive Required – Wootton
Our client provides Business Process Automation solutions to a wide range of automotive business enterprises. They are leaders in hosted solutions for the automotive industry and have a comprehensive range of supply chain and customer centric solutions.
Due to continuing business requirements, my client are now looking to recruit an experienced and driven Business Development Executive to join the team in Wootton, Oxfordshire.
Reporting in to the head of operations, the successful Business Development Executive will be responsible for delivering business and DMS overview presentations and carrying out Fact Finds. In addition to this your responsibilities will include:
· Generating referrals from customers and partners
· Creating relationships with other industry professionals
· Understanding Features & Benefits and USP’s
· Initiating Business Analysis and Detailed demonstration opportunities with the support of Operations team
· Delivering Proposal Presentations and negotiating new deals
· Following up on Telesales, Web and other externally generated leads
· Initiating / Identifying Events, Conferences and Road Shows to attend
The ideal Business Development Executive will have a proven track record in the automotive industry and also B2B sales. You will have the ability to create long term and lasting relationships with customers and suppliers. In addition to this you will also
· Excellent IT literacy skills
· Excellent written and verbal communications
· Full UK driving licence
If you feel you have the passion for sales, the relationship building skills and the drive to succeed in the role of Business Development Executive then please click APPLY below to register your interest.