Our client is a leading aftersales software solutions company who due to expansion are seeking a field-based New Business Development Manager. The role will be covering the UK and would ideally suit a candidate living anywhere between Manchester and London.
Covering the whole of the UK you will be responsible for driving new business sales within dealers and dealer groups to provide aftermarket solutions. You will be mainly working from office produced leads although there will be a requirement for some own lead generation. This role will involve extensive travel around the UK including nights away from home, you will work from home and out of offices in the North West and the Midlands area.
This position would suit someone with aftersales experience within a franchised dealer at management/service advisor level or with a track record of selling aftersales solutions to dealers.
Skills and Attributes
- Motor Industry experience and specifically experience in an aftersales role is desirable.
- Proven relationship management and excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- High awareness of customer service, a genuine desire to provide customers with service excellence
- Driven with the ability to effectively influence self-performance.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint knowledge.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.