Our client, a fast paced and energetic business with an entrepreneurial culture and a national presence working with and on behalf of automotive OEM and automotive retail companies are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join their team in Warwick. With exciting growth plans in place there has never been a better time to join. This is a role with plenty of scope and a business where autonomy is of a high level. There is a real opportunity to make a lasting difference and add value.
Business Development Manager
Office based (Warwick) with frequent travel to Client Head Offices
Competitive basic salary with strong OTE potential Benefits
Position Summary: The Business Development Manager role is a new and exciting position within our clients’ organisation. Tasked with identifying sales opportunities and maximising Client revenue the Business Development Manager will drive prospecting and sales activity, taking new products and commercialised offers to market and identifying new opportunities for growth.
- Prospect for potential new Clients and turn opportunities into revenue
- Build relationships with new Clients
- Cross sell existing products / services into new Client areas
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships
- Forecast sales revenue and deliver target achievement
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, products and, through a robust CRM management process, convert opportunities to sales
- Demonstrable achievement of sales growth through successful customer relationship development
- Demonstrable new business prospecting experience
- Experience of working in an automotive sales and / or aftersales environment
- Previous / current experience of working in a Vehicle Manufacturer is desirable but not essential
In return our client offers excellent career progression and satisfaction with an industry leading remuneration package, car and benefits. If you have the necessary experience and can demonstrate previous success preferably within the automotive arena although candidates from the retail sector will be considered then apply today.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.