Due to increased business levels our client, a subsidiary of multi-franchise retail motor group, currently has a requirement for a Business Developer based in the North East for their range of additives and consumables.
Key Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
· Visit existing clients, Franchised Main Dealers and independent workshops
· Ensure they are maximising sales opportunities
· Training and coaching of staff
· Demonstrating new products and introducing new revenue streams
· You will also be expected to prospect and develop new account opportunities within your territory as part of your daily visit programme.
The ideal Business Development Manager:
· Must have experience of working in the Motor Trade in a customer facing role in either aftersales or sales
· Be an enthusiastic and outgoing individual who enjoys meeting customers
· Be well organised and able to work on their own initiative
The successful candidate will be given full training for all aspects of this role
You will be home based, and location is flexible to a degree. Given the geographical areas managed, candidates must be willing to travel, and stay away from home as required by the role.
· Good basic salary with a realistic OTE of £30,000
· Company Car
· Mobile Phone
· Fuel Card
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.
Business Development Manager
Locations: North East Region, Newcastle, Gateshead, South Shields, Durham, Tyne and Wear, Peterlee, Hartlepool, Darlington, Middlesborough, Sunderland, Stockton – on - Tees
Salary: Competitive + benefits