Harwoods Jaguar of Chichester
Due to the increased volume of sales and the forthcoming Jaguar XE model line we are now in need of an additional team member to work with local SME’s and showcase the Jaguar Line-up. Supported by the busiest Jaguar Dealership in the country and working with some of the most experienced people at Harwoods you will be a key player in the development of the dealership and help take it towards the next level of success.
To represent Chichester Jaguar to Local fleet & business prospects in the 1-35 sector within a defined contact strategy – to introduce the Jaguar brand, vehicle range and promote incremental vehicle sales via Our dealership.
To liaise with the Jaguar Fleet & Business Programme Manager (FBPM) and Jaguar Land Rover Fleet & Business Sales Manager (FBSM), as required to conquest and grow business.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Visit prospects identified via own activity.
• Establish a relationship between Chichester Jaguar and prospect
• Host events when required for prospects visited
• Identify issues/conflicts of interest early and escalate if required
Sales & Marketing
• Maintain awareness of Jaguar product features and benefits
• Maintain awareness of current marketing programmes, initiatives and offers relevant to the 1-35 sector
• Maintain awareness of competitor offers in the 1-35 sector
• Encourage prospects to drive Jaguar products and facilitate
• Include Jaguar FBSMs for manufacturer involvement where necessary
• Maintain accurate and timely visit reports (within two working days)
• Submit report submissions weekly to Jaguar UK
• Maintain up-to-date diary
• Attend meetings as required
• Adhere to all relevant company/ISO 9001 protocols including accurate completion and timely submission of:
- Sickness absence forms
- Car tax information forms
- Holiday forms
- Expense forms
• Maintain a professional manner (behaviour, dress etc) at all times when in company with Jaguar colleagues, prospects, Dealers and other agency partners
• Use appropriate communication channels and language
• Develop effective working relationships with Fleet & Business team and Jaguar partner agencies as appropriate
In return, we offer a strong basic salary, an uncapped commission structure, superb working facilities and a prestige company car.
We always aim to promote from within and offer a vibrant working environment and a focused and dedicated management team. Our AM award winning website is constantly evolving as we aim to stay at the forefront of technology and marketing practice.
No agencies please as we will not reply.
Reach your Potential with Harwoods Group
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.