Automotive Business Manager - OTE of £45,000
My client are the largest privately owned Vauxhall Dealer Group in the UK, established in 2003 with twelve site an annual turnover of £220 million and 700 employees. Drive is well regarded in the Vauxhall network and has gained significant recognition throughout the industry winning many National Awards.
Due to continued success and growth they are now looking to recruit an experienced Business Manager to join their highly successful Hartlepool dealership.
Reporting in to the General Sales Manager, the successful Business Manager will be responsible for introducing all customers to the dealerships range of finance and insurance products. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Ensuring the smooth handling of customer documentation and payment
- Leading the sales team in the absence of the Sales Manager
- Gain in-depth knowledge of finance and insurance related products and selling them appropriately to customers In a regulated, process driven manner
- Spending time with customers to determine their needs and discuss finance and insurance options
- Following up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
- Maximising impact of showroom and external vehicle display areas
The ideal Business Manager will possess a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets in car sales, be tenacious, enthusiastic and take personal responsibility for team achievement. You will also posses:
- A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
- An outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (a “people person")
- Leadership skills and professional appearance
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and care about getting it right for our customers
- A full, clean driving licence
- Flexibility to work weekends and some evenings
Please note that to be considered for this position - you MUST have motor trade experience and preferably experience with the business Manager role.
In return for you hardwork you can expect to receive a competitive basic salary with a highly achievable OTE of £45,000 and a range of benefits.
If you are motivated and driven by a culture where your pay is a by-product of your efforts, this is an outstanding opportunity to continue, or develop a career as a full time Business Manager, Apply Today!
Role Based in Hartlepool, County Durham
Salary: £45,000 OTE