Automotive Business Manager Required - Sheffield
Originally founded in 1946, JCT600 remains a proud family firm with a long and illustrious history in the motor industry. JCT 600 is now one of the UK's largest privately owned independent motor groups today representing 21 franchises operating from 50 dealerships across the North of England with an annual turnover in excess of £850 million.
Due to our continued success and growth we are now looking to recruit an experienced Business Manager to join the team at our highly successful Sheffield dealership.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful Business Manager will be responsible for maximising the profitable sales of finance and insurance products. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Assisting in the closing of vehicle sales by providing finance products as an aid to selling.
- Securing finance business using providers approved by JCT600 Ltd.
- Ensuring JCT600 Ltd`s F & I policies are followed by all employees when using finance and insurance products.
- Ensuring that Sales Management, General Management and other front line sales employees are kept abreast of developments in the finance and insurance market
The ideal Business Manager will have up-to-date knowledge and relevant experience gained within the finance and insurance industry. You will have an ability to build good customer relationships and negotiate profitable transactions. You will also:
- Have the ability to mentor and develop others while being regarded as a member of a team.
- Be able to develop contacts within the F & I industry.
- Have an understanding of the legal, tax and fiscal implications of finance and insurance.
Each employee at JCT600 plays an integral role. Everyone works together, constantly communicating and supporting each other in a team atmosphere that is busy and challenging, but always aims to be co-operative and enjoyable.
For your opportunity to join JCT 600 and become part of our success, please APPLY BELOW!
Business Manager - Automotive
Role Based in Sheffield
Salary: £Competitive Salary + Benefits