Are you a successful Automotive Business Manager looking to take the next step in your career?
The National Franchised Dealers Association (NFDA) represents the interests of franchised dealers in the UK. Our members make up over 80% of the UK’s 4,900 franchised car sales outlets, representing around 40 manufacturers franchises.
As well as providing fully comprehensive business support to franchised dealers, the NFDA regularly liaises with parliament both in the UK and Europe to ensure the best possible outcome for the industry.
Due to continuing success we are now seeking an Automotive Business Manager in London.
Your role will be to support, advise and liaise with members, external bodies and key internal team members on a wide variety of dealership business issues.
The successful candidate will be a graduate with a minimum of 3-5 years franchised dealership experience (possibly sales/administration/finance).
The Ideal Candidate:
· Good research and writing skills (including report writing)
· Ability to understand and analyse statistical and other data
· Effective communication skills at all levels
· Excellent IT skills to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· A full, clean driving licence is essential
If this sounds like the ideal role for you please click APPLY!
Business Manager - Automotive
Salary: Circa £30,000 pa + Company Car