Business Manager - Automotive
Package: OTE £40,000
Are you an experienced Automotive Business Manager looking for a new challenge? Or maybe an experienced sales Executive looking for your first steps into management?
As the number one choice for automotive retailing across the UK, Perrys have successfully sold a wide range of new and used Vehicles for over 100 years. Perrys has coverage of over 40 locations spread across England and currently represent 15 brands including Vauxhall, Citroen, Fiat, Jaguar and is part of the AM top 100.
Due to our continued success we are currently seeking an Automotive Business Manager to join our busy Vauxhall dealership in Aylesbury.
Reporting into the Sales Manager, your primary responsibilities will be:
· The control and maintenance of FCA adherence
· Working towards the increasing profitability of our Sales Team
· Supporting the Sales Manager to ensure the business meets its profit and volume targets
· Maximising profitability per unit sale
· Exploring opportunities and managing all enquiries
· Ensuring accurate completion of all documentation
· Liaising with the finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commissions and payments
We are looking for experience in the Automotive Industry, though applications from candidates of a Finance background welcome.
As a minimum standard you must have previous experience working in a KPI/Target driven environment within the finance industry and be fully FCA compliant.
You will need to have excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels.
This is an excellent opportunity for a high achiever in this field looking for a fresh challenge.
If you are ambitious, reliable, hardworking and want to succeed then please apply below.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.