Automotive Business Manager / Controller
Location – Falkirk
Salary - £Competitive + Benefits and Car
Our client is the largest independent operator of franchised motor car dealerships in the UK. Selling a broad range of new and used motor cars and commercial vehicles, our client represents over 20 volume brands including Citroen, Fiat, Ford, Nissan, Renault, and is the largest Vauxhall retailer in the UK. Today our client represents over 180 volume dealerships with a nationwide coverage spanning all parts of the UK.
Are you looking for a new challenge? If the answer is 'yes', then we may have the opportunity for you.
Due to the increasing performance of our clients’ business, they now require a Business Manager/ Sales Controller of the highest calibre to join their busy Vauxhall dealership in Falkirk.
The role of the Business Manager/ Sales Controller is key in ensuring that the dealership achieves the vehicle sales that are required, whilst retaining maximum profit and ensuring that our proposals meet the customers' needs.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Business Manager/ Sales
Controller is responsible for:
· The control and maintenance of FSA adherence
· Working towards the increasing profitability of our clients’ well established Sales Team
· Supporting the Sales Manager to ensure the business meets its profit and volume targets
· Maximising profitability per unit sales
· Exploring opportunities and managing all enquiries
· Ensuring accurate completion of all documentation
· Liaising with the finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commission and volume bonuses
The successful candidate will:
· Be highly motivated and looking for a challenging, rewarding career
· Be well presented
· Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Be self-motivated and determined in a fast moving environment
· Be ambitious, professional and forward thinking
· Be committed to excellence
· Be able to motivate the team in our company’s drive for greater quality performance within the Finance and Insurance area
· Be able to demonstrate ability in administration
· Lead and inspire others
· Be focused on achieving goals
· Be able to demonstrate high achievement
· Be a team player
The main challenges within this role include the control of all deals that are proposed to our customers and helping to direct the sales team, whilst remaining a key member of it.
In return, our client will offer an attractive commission package , a company car and benefits commensurate with the importance of this role. Also, with our clients’ leading position within the motor industry, there are excellent opportunities for further career advancement and industry-led training.