Automotive Business Manager/Transaction Manager
Location: North Yorkshire
Salary Competitive + Company Car and Company Benefits.
Our client is one of the most highly regarded Franchise dealer groups. We represent a number of respected brands across the UK.
Due to continued business requirements we are now recruiting for an additional Business Manager’s
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
· The control and maintenance of FSA adherence
· Working towards the increasing profitability of our well established Sales Team
· Supporting the Sales Manager to ensure the business meets its profit and volume targets
· Maximising profitability per unit sale
· Exploring opportunities and managing all enquiries
· Ensuring accurate completion of all documentation
· Liaising with the finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commissions and payments
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working in a high pressure sales driven environment and preferably experience in a F&I/Management role.
We are looking more for an individual who displays the passion and drive to be successful and to offer our customers a service that is second to none. Above all you must be able to demonstrate the attitude and energy that is required to be successful in today’s automotive environment.
In exchange for you skills and experience, you will receive an industry leading salary package with an excellent OTE, Company car, 25 Holiday per year and an array of Company Benefits.
If you are looking for a new challenge automotive retail and in Finance and Insurance management then APPLY TODAY.