Role: Business Manager / F&I Manager
Location – Derby
Package: TBC pls advise
Our client is one of the UK’s most successful Automotive Dealer Groups. Now ranked as the 19th highest grossing Dealer Group in the UK (Am100 2011), they have grown at an extraordinary rate since the businesses conception back in 1991. They are proud to be one of the largest privately owned groups in the country and now represent 12 marquees across 14 sites with a staff base of over 800.
Due to their continued success they are currently seeking an experienced Business Manager / F&I Manager to join their busy sales team at their Derby dealership.
Reporting into the Sales Manager, your primary responsibilities will be:
· The control and maintenance of FSA adherence
· Working towards the increasing profitability of our well established Sales Team
· Supporting the Sales Manager to ensure the business meets its profit and volume targets
· Maximising profitability per unit sale
· Exploring opportunities and managing all enquiries
· Ensuring accurate completion of all documentation
· Liaising with the finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commissions and payments
We are looking for minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role, ideally in the Automotive Industry.
As a minimum standard you must have previous experience working in a KPI/Target driven environment within the finance industry and be fully FSA compliant.
You will need to have excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels.
The customer is the centre of all focus and excellent customer service skills are paramount.
This is an excellent opportunity for a high achiever in this field looking for a fresh challenge.
If you are ambitious, reliable, hardworking and want to succeed and exceed targets then please apply below.
Key Words: Sales, Executive, Manager, Field, Business Development, Specialist, Franchise, Automotive, Car, Cars.
Key Locations: Derby, Long Eaton, Nottingham, Burton Upon Trent, Loughborough, Mansfield, Stafford, Stoke on Trent, Tamworth, Leicester