Are you an experienced Automotive Business Manager looking to take your next steps in your career?
My client are a family-owned and run business which prides itself on great customer service. They currently have 11 dealerships across Yorkshire, specialising in Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, Dacia, Volvo & Kia, plus a Car Clinic. Since 1966, they have worked hard to build the best relationship with their customers and they are proud that so many recommend them to family and friends. Their dealerships are also recognised by the respective car manufacturer as offering the highest standards of customer service and care.
Exciting opportunities now exist for an experienced Business Manager to join the team at their dealerships in Barnsley, South Yorkshire.
Reporting in to the Dealer Principal you will be responsible for:
· The control and maintenance of FSA adherence
· Working towards the increasing profitability of our well established Sales Team
· Supporting the Sales Manager to ensure the business meets its profit and volume targets
· Maximising profitability per unit sale
· Exploring opportunities and managing all enquiries
· Ensuring accurate completion of all documentation
· Liasing with the finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commissions and payments
My client are looking for minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role, ideally in the Automotive Industry, though applications from candidates of a Finance background welcome. As a minimum standard you must have previous experience working in a KPI/Target driven environment within the finance industry and be fully FSA compliant. You will need to have excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels.
So if you are an outstanding Business Manager and want to become part of a hugely successful dealer group then APPLY TODAY!
Business Manager – F&I
Market Leading Salary
Role Based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.