Hyundai is considered by many as the ‘brand of now’ and their dealership in
Northampton is looking for a dynamic and committed individual to join their team.
Our ideal candidates will have at least 5 years F & I experience in the motor trade
and must be at the top of their game.
This is a very important role with opportunities to progress and the remuneration
package reflects this (c.£50k OTE + Car).
You will need to:
1. Have an outstanding record of achievement in all aspects of F & I.
2. Be able to deal with people at all levels.
3. Have outstanding communication, organisation and inter-personal skills.
4. Have meticulous attention to detail.
5. Be an excellent motivator of those around you.
1. To establish a long and lasting relationship with our customers and staff alike.
2. To work closely with our team in order to deliver an upper quartile
F & I performance.
3. To assist the Management team in helping to achieve dealership targets. We offer an excellent remuneration package along with all the benefits you
would expect from a main franchised dealer.
So if you think you have the skills and want to take them to the next level we would
like to hear from you.
Please submit your CV with a covering letter
to [email protected]