Role: Business Manager / Finance Manager
Location – Stoke-on-Trent
Package: OTE up to £50,000
Our client is one of the countries largest privately owned motor vehicle retailing groups representing a wide range of marques across 15 sites and are proud to be a successful member of the AM100.
Like most family businesses, they developed from modest beginnings. In 1966, they opened the first business in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent. It was, and still is, renowned for a warm, friendly and personal service, with an emphasis on customer satisfaction and outstanding value for money.
Due to their continued success they are currently seeking an experienced Business Manager to join their busy sales team.
Reporting into the Dealer Principal, your primary responsibilities will be:
· The control and maintenance of FSA adherence
· Working towards the increasing profitability of our well established Sales Team
· Supporting the Sales Manager to ensure the business meets its profit and volume targets
· Maximising profitability per unit sale
· Exploring opportunities and managing all enquiries
· Ensuring accurate completion of all documentation
· Liaising with the finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commissions and payments
We are looking for minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role, ideally in the Automotive Industry, though applications from candidates of a Finance background welcome.
As a minimum standard you must have previous experience working in a KPI/Target driven environment within the finance industry and be fully FSA compliant.
You will need to have excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels.
This is an excellent opportunity for a high achiever in this field looking for a fresh challenge.
If you are ambitious, reliable, hardworking and want to succeed then please apply below.
Key Words: Sales, Executive, Manager, Field, Business, Development, Specialist, Franchise, Automotive, Car, Finance, Banking, Insurance, FSA, Customer Service.
Key Locations, Nantwich, Sandbach, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Cheshire, Chester, Stoke-on-Trent, Crewe, Wrexham, Macclesfield, Shrewsbury, Warrington, Stafford, Wolverhampton, Derby, Northwich, Telford, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield, Cannock, Derby, Northwich