This post is to cover a period of maternity leave
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced, privately owned franchise. With a proven track record in sales of Finance and Insurance products, you will thrive on the buzz gained from closing a sale and relish the challenges of your role. Commercially astute, you will utilise your sales experience to generate new opportunities and raise awareness of F&I products.
As an integral part of the Sales Management team, you will support sales team with information, training and coaching on financial products, ensuring an effective referral process exists in order to maximise opportunities. You will ensure the sales process is used effectively and control the sale to achieve volume and margin objectives.
You will have a disciplined and self-motivated approach to the way you work, ensuring that each day is productive, well organised and that every opportunity to sell finance and insurance products are used to their absolute potential. Customer care is at the heart of everything we do, therefore your strong communication skills will be key.
As part of our commitment to the development of our employees, you will benefit from regular training and ongoing support. Some flexibility around working hours is essential as this post will require weekend working, plus supporting events and promotions.
• Recent proven track record within an F&I role in the automotive industry
• Good understanding of the sales process within the automotive sector
• Management or supervisory experience
• Well-developed communication and negotiation skills
• Strong planning and organisation skills
• Excellent customer focus
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, e-mail and internet
• Highly self-motivated and results orientated
• Current registration with the FSA
• Full valid driving licence
Package: £22,000 per annum basic pro rata (OTE £45,000+), Company Car, 28 days holiday
Hours: Some flexibility around working hours is necessary, including the requirement to work weekends.
How to Apply
In the first instance please forward your CV to Sue Davis at [email protected] or for more information call 07507 272989.