Are you frustrated at being unable to realise your full potential in your current role?
Do you want to be part of the UK’s largest and most successful Automotive Retailer?
Are you a successful Business Manager, Sales Manager or Service Manager looking to take the next step in your career?
As the number one choice for automotive retailing across the UK, they have successfully sold a broad range of new and used motorcars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles since 1989. They currently represent 20 volume brands including Citroen, Ford, Nissan, Renault, and is the largest Vauxhall retailer in the UK. Today our client represents over 180 volume dealerships with a nationwide coverage spanning all parts of the UK.
Due to continued business requirements they are now recruiting a Used Business Manager / Controller for their Ford Dealership in Cardiff.
Reporting to the Management team, the key responsibility of the role is as follows:
· The control and maintenance of FSA adherence
· Working towards the increasing profitability of our well established Sales Team
· Supporting the Sales Manager to ensure the business meets its profit and volume targets
· Maximising profitability per unit sale
· Exploring opportunities and managing all enquiries
· Ensuring accurate completion of all documentation
· Liasing with the finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commissions and payments
The Ideal Candidate will:
· Have a minimum of 2/3 years in a sales driven environment
· Come from the Motor Trade industry
· Be able to demonstrate a proven successful track record
· Have excellent man management skills
In exchange for you skills and experience, you will receive an industry leading salary package with a realistic OTE Company car, and an array of Company Benefits.
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Job Title: Used Business Manager / Controller
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits