Are you frustrated at being unable to realise your full potential in your current role?
Do you want to be part of the UK’s largest and most successful Automotive Retailer?
Are you a successful Business Manager, Sales Manager or Service Manager looking to take the next step in your career?
As the number one choice for automotive retailing across the UK, they have successfully sold a broad range of new and used motorcars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles since 1989. They currently represent 15 prestige brands including Aston Martin, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lotus, MINI, Harley-Davidson and Triumph, and is the UK's leading luxury motorcar retailer with 110 dealership locations across the UK.
Due to continued business requirements they are now recruiting a Business Manager for their BMW Dealership in Hull.
Reporting to the Management team, the key responsibility of the role is as follows:
• The control and maintenance of FSA adherence
• Working towards the increasing profitability of our well established Sales Team
• Supporting the Sales Manager to ensure the business meets its profit and volume targets
• Maximising profitability per unit sale
• Exploring opportunities and managing all enquiries
• Ensuring accurate completion of all documentation
• Liasing with the finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commissions and payments
The Ideal Candidate will:
• Have a minimum of 2/3 years in a sales driven environment
• Come from the Motor Trade industry
• Be able to demonstrate a proven successful track record
• Have excellent man management skills
In exchange for you skills and experience, you will receive an industry leading salary package with a realistic OTE Company car, and an array of Company Benefits.
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Job Title: Business Manager
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits