Role: Business Manager
Locations: Bournemouth Porsche
OTE £55000 - £60000
Inchcape Retail PLC is one of the leading franchise dealer groups across the UK. They represent marquees such as Toyota/Lexus, BMW, Porsche, Mercedes Benz, Volkswagen and Audi (as well as many others) across over 140 dealerships UK wide. As part of an international PLC we currently employ 14,000 with scale operations in Australia, Belgium, Greece, Hong Kong, Singapore and several other markets.
As part of their continuing success they currently require an Automotive Business Manager/Assistant Sales Manger to join their Porsche Dealership in Bournemouth.
· The control and maintenance of FSA adherence
· Working towards the increasing profitability of our well established Sales Team
· Supporting the Sales Manager to ensure the business meets its profit and volume targets
· Maximising profitability per unit sale
· Exploring opportunities and managing all enquiries
· Ensuring accurate completion of all documentation
· Liaising with the finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commissions and payments
We are looking for minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role, ideally in the Automotive Industry however not essential. As a minimum standard you must have previous experience working in a KPI/Target driven environment within the finance industry and be fully FSA compliant. You will need to have excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels. This is an excellent opportunity for a high achiever in this field looking for a fresh challenge.
If you feel you have the skill sets to succeed within this highly competitive sales environment then APPLY TODAY.
Key Words: Business, Manager, Business Manager, Finance, Insurance, F&I, F and I, Sales Manager, Automotive, Cars, Sales, Business Development, Customer Service, Man Management, and Team Leader.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.