Are you an experienced Automotive Transaction Manager looking to take your next steps in your career?
Inchcape are one of the leading franchised dealer groups in the UK with 140 dealerships nationwide! As part of an international PLC they currently employ 14,000 with scale operations in Australia, Belgium, Greece, Hong Kong, Singapore and several other markets.
As part of our continuing success we currently require an Automotive Transaction Manager to join our highly successful BMW Dealership Cooper Thames Ditton.
Reporting in to the General Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- The control and maintenance Sales Teams
- Working towards the increasing profitability of our well established Sales Team
- Supporting the Sales Manager to ensure the business meets its profit and volume targets
- Maximising profitability per unit sale
- Exploring opportunities and managing all enquiries
- Ensuring accurate completion of all documentation
We are looking for minimum of 2 years experience in the role, ideally with experience in another prestige dealership. You must have previous experience working in a KPI/Target driven environment. You will need to have excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels. This is an excellent opportunity for a high achiever in this field looking for a fresh challenge.
With the offer of a competitive basic salary of £20,000 and £55,000 OTE this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join our team.
So if you are an experienced Sales Controller / Transaction Manager looking for a new challenge the APPLY TODAY!
Role - Transaction Manager
Location - Thames Ditton
Salary - Basic £20,000 - £55,000 OTE