Car Sales Business Manager: on-target earnings £45,000 to £50,000 per annum.
My client are the largest privately owned Vauxhall Dealer Group in the UK, established in 2003 with twelve site an annual turnover of £220 million and 700 employees. My client is well regarded in the Vauxhall network and has gained significant recognition throughout the industry winning many National Awards.
Due to continued success and growth they are now looking to recruit an experienced Business Manager to join their highly successful dealership in Bristol.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets in car sales or a financial services related environment, be tenacious, enthusiastic and take personal responsibility for team achievement. If you are not a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic, a team player with a keen interest in people then this is unlikely to be the position for you. My client expects you to have a strong desire to succeed and possess:
· A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
· An outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (a “people person")
· Leadership skills and professional appearance
· Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
· Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
· A great work ethic and be a team player
· Attention to detail and care about getting it right for our customers
· Self-starter with high energy levels
· Thrive on dealing with members of the public
· A full, clean driving licence
· Flexibility to work weekends and some evenings
Business Manager Responsibilities:
· The Business Manager is responsible for introducing all customers to our range of finance and insurance products
· Ensuring the smooth handling of customer documentation and payment
· Responsible for leading the sales team in the absence of the Sales Manager
· Gain in-depth knowledge of finance and insurance related products and selling them appropriately to customers In a regulated, process driven manner
· Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss finance and insurance options
· Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
· Maximise impact of showroom and external vehicle display areas
The successful candidate will enjoy –
· Good basic salary with target-related bonus
· Company car and fuel allowance
· 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent)
· Full support and training to achieve ambitions
· Excellent working environment and representing the fantastic range of Vauxhall vehicles
If you are motivated and driven by a culture where your pay is a by-product of your efforts, this is an outstanding opportunity to continue, or develop a career as a full time Business Manager, Apply Today!
Role Based in Bristol, Avon
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 OTE